New Year, New You
As cliché as it may be, this is a new year and the time for a new start for orthopedics in southern Ohio. Since Dr. Brian Cohen’s return in April of 2022, he has been working diligently behind the scenes to provide just that. And, if you follow us on Facebook, you probably saw that it’s on his list to continue delivering that promise – to bring better orthopedic healthcare options to southern Ohio and provide the safest environment for surgical patient care in the nation.
For Dr. Cohen and Cohen Orthopedics four other items were on the New Year Resolution list.
- Continue to live by putting our patients first because unfortunately, not all interactions during an “episode of care” make patients feel like the priority. With Cohen Orthopedic, our patients will feel like the priority.
- Focus on ensuring our employees feel appreciated and valued because they are!
- Continue to identify new technologies and improve the quality of care and recovery for all Cohen Orthopedic patients.
- Continue to set the standard for how our patients should be treated. And as a doctor, it’s important for Dr. Cohen to set the standard for how people should be treated.
If you haven’t created your new year’s resolution list, it’s not too late! Here are a few ways to start planning:
- What’s something you didn’t like about 2022?
- Is there something you’ve been wanting to try but haven’t?
- What’s something that you can do to help your body?
The top three resolutions, according to statista.com are to exercise more, eat healthier and to lose weight. None of which are bad for your bones. Exercises such as walking, hiking, jogging, climbing stairs, playing tennis, and dancing are all good for your bones. Some foods that support bone health are nuts, milk, cheese, green leafy vegetables, and fish.
Share with us on Facebook what you have on your list!